My name is Zubin Parakh. My background includes Retail Sales, Retail Management and Marketing, and Account Sales primarily in the Consumer Electronics and Wireless industry.
I’ve led sales teams, driven increased market-share with experiential marketing, and led positions progressively at Territory, District, Regional, and National level.
Also, I’ve led Merchandising Projects at the National Level for Walmart HQ in Bentonville, AR.
My experience includes developing and executing training and brand awareness at retailers such as Best Buy, HH Gregg, Costco, Sam’s Club, Target, and Fry’s Electronics, and Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, U.S. Cellular, and many more.
I am capable of building successful key-role relationships with Retail personnel at the National, Regional, District, and Store level.
Skills included for Zubin Parakh:
* P&L Management/ Incremental Sales
* Sales and Marketing with Account Management
* Client Service Development
* Visual Presence and Merchandising Management
* Retail Management
* Developing KPIs for National Retail Management Teams
* Multi-Unit Retail Management
* SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
* One-on-one training and group training
* Online content development
* Salesforce.com and other CRM’s
* Remote (home office)
* Administration and Human Resources for team employees
* Moderate level expertise in Excel for Pivot Tables, etc.
* Word, Powerpoint, and other Microsoft Applications.
* Mac (Apple) software i.e. Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more.
Hobbies include playing music, table tennis, weight lifting, swimming, and hiking. I am always looking to do something outdoors, and if you enjoy it as well, you are welcome to join me!